Thursday, April 10, 2014

QUESTION: AS WE KNOW, EVERYTHING HAPPENS BECAUSE OF KARMA (DEEDS), IT IS THE RESULT OF OUR PAST DEEDS, BUT WHICH IS OUR 1ST BIRTH AND ON WHAT TYPE OF DEEDS, GOD SENT US ON THIS EARTH? (I AM TALKING ABOUT THE 1ST BIRTH)


The Question "WHICH WAS OUR FIRST BIRTH & ON WHAT BASIS GOD SENT US IN THIS WORLD", keeps me busy from inside by thinking again & again. Yet I was unable to get the answer.

But, few days back, I went to ISKCON Temple at Nehru Place, New Delhi. I asked the above mentioned question to a fellow disciple, who was available there. 

She replied:-
Actually, we were born with Lord Krishna in our 1st birth, and there was no such specific reason, why we born with him. She said, Lord wants us in that Yoni or Birth, so he born us and kept us nearby.
But, in that birth, we were jealous of our God, or we carried a bad thinking, so we generated negative deeds, on to which we are here and trying to burn our sins.

I asked what Jealousy, she gave an example like, apart from Radha Rani, there were too many Gopis (female followers of Krishna) present out there, who were not close to Lord as Radha Rani, so they feel jealous of her.

I again asked her, is this logic is written somewhere in any scriptures, she said no, our guru replied at many occasion for the same question.

I don’t know this is correct or not but still there is some logic behind.

Please provide your views.



Lord Krishna with Radha Rani and other Gopis

No comments:

Post a Comment