Monday, April 14, 2014

QUESTION: WE SAY NOTHING CAN HAPPEN WITHOUT GOD'S WILL. SO IF I MURDER SOMEONE IT MEANS GOD WISHED I DO THAT. SO ISN'T IT GOD WHO IS TO BE BLAMED?


A question, I found on internet, is worth to answer,

“We Say Nothing Can Happen Without God's Will. So If I Murder Someone It Means God Wished I Do That. So Isn't It God Who Is To Be Blamed?”


Answer:- Everything which is happening to us in our daily life is not based on God’s will, we are suffering on the basis of our Karma (deeds), which we have accumulated in the past.

So we cannot blame God for some murder or anything, it was that person’s negative deeds (from past) which results in his murder.

http://basicsofhumanlife.blogspot.in/2014/02/importance-of-karma-yoni-human-life_17.html

However, Earthquakes, Volcano Eruption, Drought etc. are natural disaster, but still we are also responsible for these disasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment